skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Mitchells

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gwen on Floor



April 10, 2010
Posted by The Mitchells at 3:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2010 (81)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Getting sparklies
      • G has holes in her head
      • Round Off Back Hand Spring Gone Wrong
      • Gwen's Birthday Weekend
      • Gwen on Floor
      • Gwen on Beam
      • Gwen on Bars
      • A Walk On The Wild Side
      • Baseball has begun...
      • Making cookies at 11:30pm
      • How to Wrap
      • Cousins together in St. George
      • How to wash your truck in Logan
      • Springtime in Cache Valley
      • Kids behind the camera
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Our Family

Our Family

Family Quotes & Tid Bits of Wisdom

  • "It ended in the middle!"
  • "Hey mom, if you get close to a star you'll burn up and then evaporate."
  • "What is butt dust?"
  • "Sit down, shut up and enjoy the ride."
  • "I am a quote stealer. I steal them from my daughter. Grrrr evilness is spewing from my keyboard."
  • "It's my new one I'm gonna spew out everywhere."
  • "I scare you in a good way."
  • "You pee with the door open???"
  • "I don't want to upset my hair."
  • "Mom, you remember that mac'n'cheese that you put in a pan and cooked in the oven?" "Yep" "It was disgusting!"
  • "Stop flinging my underwear at each other!"
  • "At least I can tell where the butt is on MY underwear!"
  • "Ive been shot by a thong!"
  • "Thank you dad, I enjoy your discipline."
  • "Shut-up and go to bed."
  • "Mis, stop talking, you're going to hurt yourself."
  • "Your calculator solves way too fast."
  • "Who's burned now! You'd better go hop in a furnance because that would be cooler than what I just did to you."
  • "Mom it's OK, it didn't hurt me in my heart."
  • "We are the weirdest family ever...just look at us!"
  • "House Keeping...I'll come back later. Yeah, that's the way I like it! Uh huh, uh huh, yeah that's the way I like it!"
  • "Mom, anyone could have yogurt explode from their mouth."
  • "Men groupies lumped lemony dishwasher soap in the kitchen."
  • "Wait, what am I talking about?"
  • "There are no losers. There are those that win and those that don't win."
  • "I'm not addicted. I just want one."
  • "Isn't it called Dinglebert?"
  • "Ahhh, liquid leaving my body."
  • "You hurt me on the inside, I'm going to hurt you on the outside."
  • "Mom, you need to man up!"
  • "I have so much love inside. I LOVE MYSELF!"
  • "I have liquid flowing freely through my body."
  • "I don't know if this is clean, you can't really get soap to stay on a bread knife."
  • "You can write anything you want...as long as I approve it first."
  • "Mom, did you know you can't really go to the horizon? It's just not possible."
  • "There are two possible answers but one of them is wrong."
  • "Cold french fries are not happy french fries."
  • "Are you gonna put it on facebook?"
  • "It came out of my nose! I can't wait to tell my friends!"
  • "When I went hunting with Uncle Craig, someone shot a deer...I touched it."
  • "Well, guess what? I'm getting belly button hairs."
  • "Mom, my ham is...blue?!!?"
  • "Ewww, I bit it!"
  • "Don't worry Mom, it's not broken."
  • "Dad...I think that was illegal."
  • "Do you know what a weenus is?"
  • "When it comes to things next to my butt, parts of millimeters matter."
  • "I don't like to chew my food for five minutes, it just isn't my thing."
  • "At least I match!"
  • "Who doesn't want to drive without her husband?"
  • "I dress warm AND look good."
  • "I'm guessing you were in Norway?"
  • "Were we friends with ET?"
  • "Get out of my world!"
  • "Stop that you heathen."
  • "Curse you for grabbing a woman!"

Friends and Family

  • Cardon Family
    15 years ago
  • Carter Clan
    16 years ago
  • Christy and Bobby
    11 years ago
  • Colin and Christie's Fun World
    14 years ago
  • Davis Family
    16 years ago
  • Jill & Ty's Excellent Adventures
    9 years ago
  • JKKJKK
    16 years ago
  • John and Becky Wyatt
    16 years ago
  • Life on JARS
    13 years ago
  • Missy and Darren
  • One step closer to becoming me
    14 years ago
  • Our 3 little monkeys
  • Shelly...Meadow on a Ledge
    16 years ago
  • Team Johnson
    14 years ago
  • The Crook Story
  • The Davis Digg
    11 years ago
  • The Geller Family
    16 years ago
  • The Jordan Family
  • The Ostlund Times
    15 years ago
  • ty...hay...and wee-little avy
    13 years ago
  • Van Buskirk Family
    15 years ago
 


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com