Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baseball has begun...

 
Baylor had a tournament in St. George, UT and Mesquite, NV.  It was a fun get away for our family.  The girls weren't thrilled to watch their brother play four baseball games in two days but they did enjoy the hotels, eating out, and spending time with their cousins.  

With the tournament being held on Easter weekend.  We decided to stay over Saturday night and travel home on Sunday.  It was a very non-traditional Easter for our family but it was lots of fun.  We went to the movies, hung out together, and ate at "Egg and I" for Easter breakfast and then at "Chili's" for Easter dinner.  We listened to as much of General Conference as we could (lost the signal driving home).  

On Tuesday, we had our commercial Easter...the Easter egg hunt.  There was 6 - 8 inches of snow outside.  Baylor and Britt filled 100 eggs or so and at 2am (I had to wait for them to fall asleep) I hid all the eggs inside the house.  It was so much fun!  I hid them in the fridge, in the cereal boxes, inside the kitchen cupboards, in the bathroom medicine cabinets, etc.  I think this will be a new tradition.  Next year we'll have to count the exact amount of eggs hidden so we know how many we still need to find.  The kids are still finding them days after I hid them!

No comments:

Post a Comment