Friday, December 25, 2009

The Christmas Dinner That Wasn't


Before the last batch of rolls went into the oven there was a small problem. The oven started making an odd popping noise. When I opened the door there was a small fire. I had one last batch of rolls to cook and Jason hadn't even started the ham. So Christmas dinner didn't work out as planned. We had rolls, turkey sandwiches, cookies, birthday cake, chocolate candy, and anything else that didn't need to be cooked in the oven. Sometimes you just have to laugh about stuff. It's a good thing we all had a sense of humor.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What I am laughing at is the fact that you went and grabbed your camera to take a picture of the fire in your oven:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCARY! Glad your house did not explode... always something to appreciate right :)

    ReplyDelete