Saturday, December 26, 2009

Breast Friends' Christmas Dinner

To celebrate the holiday our bike team, Breast Friends, cooked together, ate together and then watched Julie and Julia.

Grace, Shelly and Deb surprised me with a book "Outliers" and an amazing pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting that Grace made to celebrate my graduation.  I have the best girl friends ever!  We have so much fun together.









Posted by Picasa
These are the men who support our biking and cooking habits.  We LOVE them!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok Missy. Love the blog. Now let's get down to business. Is that Paella you cooked (the yellow rice dish with all that meat)? I'm going crazy right now. I haven't seen that since my days in Spain. Now I'm craving it bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler that is Paella! It was so good! My girlfriends are all really amazing cooks. It was pretty easy to make. If you want the recipe I can get it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please!! I haven't seen that stuff forever. It's good stuff, isn't it. If you ever get around to it. tyitup@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete