Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Princess is really a Prince

When you only write in your blog once a year things change...

Baylor's bearded dragon died, it was just too cold for him.

When we took Gwen's kitten, Princess, in to get fixed I got a call from the vet asking if she had already been fixed. Nope, we've had her since she was weaned. Another call letting me know that they can't find her ovaries but not to worry. Last phone call they told me that Princess should really be named Prince. I asked Gwen if she wanted a boy cat or a girl cat. She wanted a girl cat. So Princess is still a Princess.

Jason is still working and coaching. Missy is going to school full time and trying to keep up with everyone's schedules. Baylor is in the middle of Basketball season. Britt is still swimming. And Gwen is progressing in gymnastics.

WOW! Two posts in the same month...I'm on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment