Thursday, March 4, 2010

An Elite Grandma



Grandma Child was honored as an "Elite Woman" at her ward's Enrichment night. My sisters and I were able to attend. It was neat to hear about how wonderful our grandmother is.

Little sidenote:  The woman who took the photos with my iphone had such a hard time!  I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud!  She thought she took two photos.  It was so nice of her to take the photos and it is a good memory of us sisters being with grandma that it's ok we don't have all of our heads and are fuzzy in the photographs.

2 comments:

  1. We did something similar to this in our ward for the 80+ ladies and took some time to honor each one with their families there. It was such a fun experience to get to know more about their lives. So glad you were able to go and share the evening with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great experience! We had to drive in some terrible conditions, it was that great spring snow storm we just had, but totally worth it. Sometimes I forget that my grandmother is more than my grandma. She's a friend, a neighbor, a wife, a mom, a volunteer, etc.

    I'm glad these 'mature' women are honored.

    ReplyDelete