
Jason decided to take the kids for a bike ride to the local dam. It was a long ride on a hot day. I loaded up the truck with beach supplies and stopped at Subway for a picnic lunch on the beach. When I found Jason and the kids, they were only a mile or two from the dam. Gwen crashed her bike as I drove up and Britt was suffering from being too hot. Britt hopped in the truck with me. We had a relaxing time playing in the water. On the way home Baylor got a flat tire. I drove out to get him. 10 minutes later Jas called and he had a flat tire! After dropping Baylor and his bike off at the bike shop I turned around and pick up Jas and the girls. We took Jason's bike to the bike shop too. It turned out to be a pretty exciting trip to Hyrum Dam.

No comments:
Post a Comment