Wednesday, January 7, 2009

IS YOUR WEENUS SHOWING?!!?

While sitting at the table Baylor asked us if we knew what a weenus was? I was afraid the day had finally come that middle school had warped my beautiful, innocent son. After a few awkward moments of stares and giggles, Baylor informed us of what a weenus is.
Jason then verified what Baylor said by googling it.
(My parents would turn over in their graves for 'googling' a 'weenus'. I remember getting in trouble for saying things like 'shut up'.)
I'll let you look it up for yourself. Has YOUR weenus been showing all day???

http://www.amherstbulletin.com/story/id/91500132005/



2 comments:

  1. ha ha this is so funny! When I read the headline I was thinking OH NO but it is really funny ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... You don't even KNOW how hard I am laughing right now. Tears are flowing. That was the best, Missy... Thanks for sharing your research with us!

    ReplyDelete